For student's age of three to eight, we recommend the Suzuki program.
Basic ideas of the Suzuki philosophy
- Children begin lessons at an early age and learn to play by ear
- At least one parent is involved by attending each lesson and practicing daily with the child at home
- Parents play the Suzuki recordings at home each day. Listening develops the ear and helps the child progress more easily
- Working in small steps with lots of repetition builds the child’s concentration as well as their ability
- Taking group classes in addition to private lessons, as well as attending concerts, help motivate the child
We love for you to come in and try.