This "Homework Reward" will be used for student’s improvement.
It is important to practice everyday like habit.
Parents must check it up carefully and consistently to help students' practice/homework.
1. How to get “Homework Reward”
1) Collect 18 stickers (or 1800 points) from your teacher, then students can choose one gift on the first floor.
2) Collect 36 stickers (or 3600 points) from your teacher, then students can choose one gift on 2nd or 3rd floor.
3) Collect 54 stickers (or 5400 points) from your teacher, then students can choose one gift on 4th floor.
- To get 1 sticker (or 100 points), you need to do at least 3 days or more per week for homework, and have a good attitude during the lesson as well.
- Total point 100 points = 50 points(Class Attitude) + 50 points (Homework)
- Students can receive some extra points through video summits and other events.
2. Why Practice/Homework?
1) Without practice, progress will be extremely slow and students might lose interest pretty soon.
We’ve seen this happen over and over again.
2) Students are required to practice daily at least the length of their lesson every day.
For example, if a student receives a weekly 30-minute lesson, the student is required to practice at least 30 minutes each day.
3) Why is doing your practice important?
The more practice, the better musician you will be.
4) How to start practice at the beginning?
It is important to practice everyday, even if you only practice for 5 minutes! You want to make practice an everyday habit like brushing your teeth.
This is so increasing your practice time later on will be easier as you improve!
3. How to receive extra points.
: Students can receive even more points as follow.
1) Class Attitude : up to 25 points (With excellent Class Attitude)
2) Homework : up to 25 points (With good quality of practice and everyday practice)
3) Other Activities : up to 50 points (With Submitting video or other activities)
4. When to get the prize?
: Points are settled at the end of each semester, and students can redeem it as soon as they are posted in Google Classroom.