Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with the following guidelines.
1. Please do not attend classes and lessons if the student or any member of the student’s family is sick, especially if experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms.
- Take online lessons at home (Same schedule / Contact us as soon as possible)
- Go to Cancellation Form (24 hours in advance / send text message to 201-787-9911)
- Please note that school access is restricted and lessons are not available if there are any symptoms or inappropriate body temperature tests. Also, in this case, you cannot apply makeup, so please pay special attention.
2. When at school, please wear a mask, wash your hands, test your body temperature and use hand sanitizer before and after your lesson. Be sure to cover all surfaces of your hands and rub until dry.
3. After using the restroom, please wash your hands with soap and water (As long as it takes to sing "Happy Birthday")
4. Please bring facial tissues to the School and use them if you need to cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately into a trash can. Then wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, which accelerates the spread of infections.
6. Do not share glasses, eating utensils, water bottles, etc.
Additionally, I ask all families, faculty and staff traveling to high risk states and countries to follow guidelines issued by the NJ government. These guidelines can be found at https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/travel-and-transportation/which-states-are-on-the-travel-advisory-list-are-there-travel-restrictions-to-or-from-new-jersey.
Please stay abreast of the news regarding this dynamic and developing situation and of the updates on which countries are listed as high risk by visiting CDC official webpage dedicated to coronavirus, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
I have instructed all faculty and staff members to request that any person showing symptoms of being sick leave the premises in order to safeguard the school’s environment. I thank you in advance for honoring all such requests out of our mutual respect for the general health and welfare of the entire school community.
NYSA keeps doing a program of disinfecting door knobs, chairs, and desks throughout the day.
I ask piano faculty to keep wiping piano keyboards before each lesson as usual.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping NY String Academy safe.
1. Please wear a mask during the lesson and staying at school. If you don't have one, please come to the office and pick up a mask.
2. Please come to the office and test your body temperature.
3. Please wash your hands with soap and water. (As long as it takes to sing "Happy Birthday")
4. Please use hand sanitizer. Be sure to cover all surfaces of your hands and rub until dry.
Be sure to follow the NYSA Healthy guidelines when visiting the school.